- Project tools
- How do I...
|Over 500 more tools...
Mission and Scope
TODO: Answer these questions in your own words by filling in each
- What problem does this project address?
- 2-4 SENTENCE PROBLEM
- What is the goal of this project?
- 2-4 SENTENCE GOAL
- What is the scope of this project?
- 2-4 SENTENCE SCOPE
- What development methodology is being used?
- See our software development methodology document.
- Where should a new team member start?
- For more information, see the project proposal.
TODO: Briefly describe the status of this project. E.g., what phase
are you in? And, what is your next major milestone? Detailed project
status is written in the status reports, not here.
We have completed our second beta release and are currently working
on adding more of the functionality described in our product
specification and fixing defects.
The next major milestone is a third beta release
with nearly complete functionality and a wider set of testers.
TIP: Internet Explorer users can print all documents from this page
by selecting the "Print linked documents" option in the IE Print