- Who is the target audience for this demo?
- What is your main goal for this demo?
- What main points will you use to achieve your goal?
- How much time is available to present the demo?
- What equiptment and setup is needed to give the demo?
- Demo Script
- Anticipated Questions
- Demo Checklist
Advice from ReadySET Users
To add your own words of wisdom, please send an email to the dev mailing
- Tips for during the demo
by Jason Robbins
- Turn off your cell phone, pager, AIM, screen savers, or
anything else that might interrupt your presentation.
- At the start of the demo, set expections about the length of
the demo and what will be covered, so that your audience is not
tense or disappointed.
- If you are asked a question that you cannot anwswer, admit it
and take an action item to find the right answer.