- Agreed Goals
- This should be a summary of product goals agreed to by both
users and developers. You might have a draft of this at the
beginning of the project if you were given a problem statement by
the customer. More likely, you would arive at this statement after
you have completed requirements gathering. In either case, you
might revise this statement as you learn the details of the problem
and work through your solution. You should not have to revise it
often, because details are best tracked in the use cases and feature
- What is the system's business environment?
- What is the system's physical environment?
- What is the system's technology environment (hardware and software)?
- Stakeholders / Actors
- Notes from Interviews and Brainstorming
- User Stories
- Performance and Capacity Needs
Advice from ReadySET Users
To add your own words of wisdom, please send an email to the dev mailing
- Body of advice